Always be prepared…..
with Young Living Essential Oils!
- Aromatic, fragrant portion of the plant.
- Highly concentrated defense mechanism of the plant, which resists bacteria, fungi, viruses, parasites, and more.
- The most potent, living, essential part of plant’s ﬂowers, fruits, herbs, spices.
Works at the body’s cellular level to:
- Help the body to heal itself
- Manage pain
- Support detoxification
- Enhance quality of life
- Manage stress
- Support emotional health/wellness
- Very small molecular size easily penetrates cell membranes and travels through the body, regardless of the way they are applied.
What sets Young Living Essential Oils apart from other brands?
- Seed to Seal Promise.
- Seed: Veriﬁed, high-quality, high-potency.
- Cultivated: Being derived from Young Living’s own farms & superior quality soils means high standards on quality.
- Distilled: Low-temp preparation, using steam and with proper timing in the process.
- Tested: Young Living never accepts diluted or cut oils.
- Sealed: Each step is veriﬁed. Products are shipped direct.
Topically / Rubbed On
- Drop the essential oil directly onto the skin & then rub in (skin, hands, feet, etc).
- Can add massage oil to spread the essential oil farther. Especially needed if using a spicy oil such as cinnamon or oregano.
- Consider Vita Flex points of the hands & feet to enhance effectiveness.
Ingestion / Capsules
- Drop the essential oil into clear, vegetable capsules and drink with water or milk.
- Can be diluted with a fatty vegetable oil in capsule or added into a tablespoon of honey.
Body Orifices / Supplementary Nutrition
- Substitute them in cooking as you would spices & herbs (recipes on Young Living cooking websites).
- Add to drinks to taste.
- Drop under the tongue or inside cheek to increase effectiveness/potency.
- Create suppositories for fast absorption.